Photo Gallery - Port Hope Businesses
Bank of Upper Canada in 1860
at the time of the visit of the Prince of Wales - located at
the corner of John and Augusta Streets.
City Grocery in 1908, Queen and
Walton street, with W.D. Stephens in front and Leo Greenaway
behind the counter.
the Telephone Exchange on Queen Street, 30 September, 1898
Mill near Queen and Peter Streets on the location of the present
(1981) A. & P. store. Shown before it burned down April 21, 1889
Rosevear's Grocery on Queen street
Walter Undertakers and Ganaraska Hotel